We Give Kids the Courage to Dream
Be a Dream Builder
At BGCGTC, our people are empowered to change kids’ lives everyday.
Join us, and be part of a powerful and passionate team of staff and leadership who activate the resources and opportunities it takes for young people to have a bright future.
With us, you can take pride in the privilege and responsibility of making that future possible.
We are proud to have been voted by Indeed.com as one of the best non-profits to work for in 2017.
Job Openings: Apply Today
Every one of our Club kids is unique, and it takes all kinds of team members to give them the courage to dream.
We embrace new perspectives and diverse life experiences, and are looking for team members who want to inspire young people to reach their full potential.
Who You Are
We are seeking talented individuals from all backgrounds to join our staff and play a critical role in developing the young people of our community. To make a lasting impact on our Club members, we are interested in hiring applicants who embody our cultural values and who will make great additions to our team-oriented organization. Applicants are more likely to be successful if they exemplify high quality of character and mastery over each position’s technical requirements.
All new employees will undergo the following rigorous background checks:
- Local, State, and National Background Check
- Fingerprint Check – (if required by position)
- Additional Background Check (if required by position)
- Extensive Educational Hours/Degree Verification
- Current and Past Employment Checks
- In-Depth Reference Checks
- Social Security Verification
- Department of Motor Vehicle Submission (if required to drive a vehicle)
Our Full-Time staff members enjoy the access to the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match up to 5%
- Paid Holidays (available to Part-Time staff too)
- Generous PTO (avaiable to Part-Time staff too)
The backbone of our mission: to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Where positive change happens and the mission comes to life.
Where kids learn the skills to make positive choices.
Where low income and potential first-generation college students kids are inspired to achieve graduation and go beyond.
Comin' Up Gang Intervention
Where young people who need a second chance get the support they need.