Join Our Team
Who We Are
At Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Tarrant County, we believe that hiring, training, and retaining the highest quality staff possible is where it all begins. That’s because our work is anchored in our staff’s ability to bring to life our mission: to inspire and enable all young people to realize their full potential. Our core values are Academic Success, Healthy Lifestyles, and Positive Citizenship.
We are proud to have been voted by Indeed.com as one of the best non-profits to work for in 2017.
Who You Are
We are seeking talented individuals from all backgrounds to join our staff and play a critical role in developing the young people of our community. To make a lasting impact on our Club members, we are interested in hiring applicants who embody our cultural values and who will make great additions to our team-oriented organization. Applicants are more likely to be successful if they exemplify high quality of character and mastery over each position’s technical requirements.
All new employees will undergo the following rigorous background checks:
- Fingerprint Check – (if required by position)
- Background Check (if required by position)
- Local, State, and National Background Check
- Extensive Educational Hours/Degree Verification
- Current and Past Employment Checks
- In-Depth Reference Checks
- Social Security Verification
- Department of Motor Vehicle Submission (if required to drive a vehicle)
Our Full-Time staff members enjoy the access to the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match up to 5%
- Paid Holidays (available to Part-Time staff too)
- Generous PTO (avaiable to Part-Time staff too)